E-commerce Website Designfor both NEW and Existing Australian Small Businesses.
Make your business stand out from the crowd with our affordable e-commerce website design.
We are the in house design team for Vayda Organics who are branching out to help other emerging Aussie businesses create a website that they love. We use the Shopify platform for all our website design work and can assist you in creating a website that shows your customers who you are and what your business is all about!
We work with you to create your dream e-commerce website at an affordable price. We offer this basic package which includes everything you need to get your e-commerce business up and selling in no time.
1. We build your website on the Shopify platform adding in your logo, colour scheme, pages, tabs, products and links (all information to be provided by you for us to code into your website).
2. If you do not have imagery, we can provide royalty free images that align with your business. We have a subscription to a data base with thousands of royalty free images. Additionally, we have some great photography contacts that we can share with you.
3. We can assist you in merging payment gateways such as Master Card, Visa, Paypal, AfterPay & ZipPay. Please note that we will only assist with this and do not complete any tasks were your personal banking information is involved.
4. We can assist you in setting up your email list via the Shopify app MailMunch and show you how to gain subscribers and send out emails.
5. We can set up a product review system and a customer testimonials section to be displayed on your website. This is a great way for potential customers to see previous customer feedback!
Please remember that this is a basic package that will get you up and running without the costly price tag of working with a large agency. Your satisfaction is our priority, so we look forward to working with you to create a website that you love and are extremely proud of!
Please contact us directly at email@example.com if you have any additional questions that we may not have covered above. Please also keep in mind that we only take on a few businesses at one time so that we can provide excellent service to our current customers.
For any additional information about Shopify please refer to their website. Please keep in mind that Shopify is a global platform and charge monthly payments to run your website once it goes live. Their basic package is cost effective and will be all you need to run a small e-commerce business.
Our books have opened and we will be taking on new clients in March 2021. Please note that a $100 non-refundable deposit will be taken upon booking to hold your place. This will then be taken off the total amount of $799.